Refinance jumbo with 680 FICO

Asked by Skidoo, Highland Park, IL Thu Jul 18, 2013

My credit score took a big hit and is now in the 680's due to using revolving credit to finance major remodel of a foreclosure that is now my personal residence. I have 20% of the 800K appraisal. Any lenders out there that can do this.

Answers

5
Pedro Porcayo, Broker’s answer
Pedro Porcayo…, Agent, West Chicago, IL
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Most Jumbo program at 80% required 720 credit score. My loan officer can do a rapid re-score once he runs your credit and he call tell you what you need to do, if anything, to get to the 720. Contact him at jrodriguez@peopleshomeequity.com or visit his website at http://www.mortgageloansil.com Jorge Rodriguez.

lendersnetwo…, Agent, Plano, TX
Sun Sep 1, 2013
Yes I know a lender or two that requires a 680 for a jumbo refinance, have helped out several of my clients in the same situation. If you want a referral email me or visit our website.
Peter Schif…, , Northbrook, IL
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Skidoo,
We can go up to 80% Jumbo here at Citibank with 700 score. Please give me a call to discuss your options. I'll be happy to give you additional advise on FICO score improvement.

Please give me a call at 847 498 9566. My office is located in the Northbrook branch of Citibank.

Peter Schifrin
Home Lending Specialist
Citibank, N.A.
Michele Wils…, Agent, Lake Forest, IL
Fri Jul 19, 2013
You should be able to refinance with a 680 FICO score. You may need more than 20% down because it's a Jumbo. Brian Jessen of Guaranteed Rate in Bannockburn can help you with your options.
Sarah Rothsc…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Thu Jul 18, 2013
It seems like a good idea to start at the bank where you have the majoritY of your banking. Use their offer to you to compare with other offers you get after that.