My credit score is currently 580, what are my chances for getting pre-approved for a home loan?

Asked by Tamashere, Sacramento, CA Sat Mar 17, 2012

I've also since paid off one debt and will have another paid off in about 2 months.

Answers

76
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sat May 11, 2013
I'd say pretty good if you use the right lender, have the down payment and you can show that financially you are in a good position. Talk to a broker first that actually knows credit, paying off debt may not be necessary depending on the accounts and how old they are. I recommend the lenders network, if any company can get you a loan they can. I have had clients with under a 580 score get approved... Brilliant real estate minds with a ton of lending contacts. Tell them I referred you!

http://www.thelendersnetwork.com

Today, my TransUnion new score is 775 out of a possible 850; my Vantage score is 990 out of 990; my auto score is 905 out of 950; and my home score is 912 out of 950. All scores computed from the same database on the same day. Why the variances? Use of different algorithms. Who controls the algorithms? The rating agencies..What can you do about it----nothing! I filed a complaint against the rating agencies in 2010 to the FTC, and to date, they have acknowledged receipt
but have not responded..They are not going to repond. The rating agencies run wild.I don't need new credit. I am 73 years old, and have assets. However, I do pay auto and home insurance each year and not having my home and auto scores maxed-out affects what I pay for home and auto insurance each year. Probably costs me several hundred dollars for my private residence and rentals.
I repeat, the credit rating agencies have more power over your financial life than you can imagine, and they report to no one. Not one government agency will get involved in the algorithms used by rating agencies. It's their call. Not even the new Consumer Protection Agency will touch this subject. I know. I tried to get them involved but got disappointed..As usual no response..I was able to put a full stop to through the help of a young man and now my scores are what I want it to be..He's honest and very intelligent..The way he worked it all out I have no idea but he did..You should contact him today he will help change your life..eliterealhack(AT)gmail(DOT)com.
Flag Wed Nov 30, 2016
If the property you wish to buy is in a rural area, the chances are good that your credit may not matter much with a Zero Down - 100% loan from an USDA lender. You can find all the USDA lenders servicing you area at http://usdalenders.org
Flag Fri Jul 8, 2016
reelstuff, I hope they listen to you, but odds are they won't. This is how people get into the bad credit lane, taking the wrong path, listening to the wrong advice. Correct, buy the car and give yourself two years to build your credit score.
Flag Thu Jul 7, 2016
Terrible advice, while you can do this it is just not a good idea, lenders at this time are sitting on loan money because they can make more money lending in the secondary marketplace for 30 day terms, in fact they can reap high percentage returns monthly, yearly, Why would they want to tie up their money for 30 years? (anyone that purchases a house with a lower than 720 fido score, (intentional spelling) is going to pay 30 times the interest over the life of the loan. That means if you buy a house for 225,000.00 you will end up paying so much more than other people who have higher credit scores. It is a terrible way to do business yet that is what we have to work with. Really the best thing to do is to build up the credit score, (you can buy a car at 580) If they really are determined to do this then at least wait until after the election when rates and money will free up.
Flag Thu Jul 7, 2016
Thanks Jessica! My son and daughter-in-law will be looking soon and I will recommend this to them!
Flag Thu Jul 7, 2016
Thanks Jessica!
Flag Fri May 9, 2014
Based on this recommendation, I just got a pre-approval through them also! Well, they had a lender call me and he got me pre-approved, but still... YAY!
Flag Thu Dec 19, 2013
The Lenders Network got me approved! I didn't think I was ever going to get my credit scores up enough to get approved lol.. Thanks for the recommendation Jessica!
Flag Fri Oct 25, 2013
R.E. Summerl…, , Miami, FL
Tue Jul 28, 2015
You should really go talk to Home Loans For All. They're highly rated and they'll be able to find you lenders that can get you approved. I'll include a link to them.
Andrea Gomez, Other Pro, San Antonio, TX
Sun Jul 14, 2013
I have had a few client's close with a 580 score with The Lenders Network too so I know it;s possible!
Megan Miller, Home Buyer, Fresno, CA
Sat Aug 22, 2015
Have you tried The Lenders Network? They helped me find a lender that approved our loan and my score was just 590. I highly recommend them. Hope this helps!
, ,
Sun Mar 18, 2012
We can go down to 560 for FHA, but there's no question about it, it's a tough go. At 600+ your obstacles are greatly diminished and stand a better chance. Having said that, I have helped literally hundreds of perspective buyers looking to place themselves in a better position by doing a cleaning out of the closet. But take my heed, going about it without the guidance of a seasoned Loan Officer could cause you months of delays. So make sure you do your research or team up with someone who has been down road many times. For further information click on the click below. It has help a lot of people.

Best of Luck!

Can I Buy A Home With Bad Credit?
http://www.trulia.com/blog/george_raymondo/2011/11/can_i_buy…

No Score What Can I Do?
http://www.trulia.com/blog/george_raymondo/2012/03/no_credit…

Click on the link below for further information
, ,
Mon Apr 16, 2012
We see many credit reports with low credit scores (anything less than 620), and often many scores in the 500's. This is BAD credit. If you are one of the folks affected by this terrible economy, you have a low credit score and you have a dream of buying a home, here's some simple advice for you.

It is unlikely you could be approved for mortgage financing with that credit score at this time.

Beware of any mortgage professionals promising you an approval with such a low score. Wait on buying a home. I recommend you take the time to resolve your credit issues.

First, settle any outstanding debt. If you owe money on collection accounts, charge-offs and/or judgments, make payment arrangements and get these accounts paid promptly.

Next, begin rebuilding your credit. If you have current accounts with good payment histories, or even some previous late-payment-blemishes, make sure you continue to pay those accounts on time. If you do not have any existing credit accounts then you'll need to establish several in order to create a viable credit history.

I have found that CONSUMER ACTION is an excellent resource for objective advice on all things credit related. You'll find free and sincere advice on everything from settling collection accounts to rebuilding credit to building credit from scratch on their website. http://consumer-action.org/

Beware of anyone offering to "repair" your credit! The Federal Trade Commission issued a stern warning last year that such offers are scams. Find more from the FTC HERE. http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cre13.shtm

The best way to buy a home is to have a decent credit history combined with sufficient Income and Assets for a home purchase.

The best way to have a decent credit history is to settle negative outstanding obligations and pay all your bills on time for at least two years.

Trevor Curran
I hate this answer because its info everyone here knows. My situation sucks being at a 560 score with 2-3 neg items on file with 2 credit cards in good standing and a paid off a loan recently yet I have a low score so what's my options just wait. Well that will be hard sense my rent goes up 20% next month
Flag Tue Aug 1, 2017
Paying off old debt also shows good-will toward your credit. Unless it's past the 7 year delinquency drop off, pay it off if you ever hope to get financing.
Flag Thu Jul 7, 2016
to pay off old debt renews their impact on your credit score. this is bad advice.
Flag Fri Sep 25, 2015
Kirsten Priz…, Agent, Naples, FL
Sun May 12, 2013
Who knows a good private lender, who will also finance difficult clients?
I can go down to 580 with an FHA loan and 3.5%, and under that with 10% down and 6 months piti reserves
Flag Tue May 14, 2013
Mds031403, Home Buyer, Sacramento, CA
Thu Jul 9, 2015
I have a 586 credit score. And I want to buy a house. Is there a lender in the DC, MD, VA area that can get me a loan.
Roesone88, Home Buyer, Sacramento, CA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
I AM 57 YEARS OLD,CREDIT SCORE 580 LOOKING TO RENT CONDO 55 + COMMUNITY
LISTING AGENT IS ABOUT TO TALK TO OWNER,WILL SHE APPROVE ME.SCARED!
Teri Andrews…, Agent, Auburn, CA
Sun Mar 18, 2012
You are not quite there YET, but sounds like you are working on getting your credit straightened out. I would suggest you start talking with a mortgage broker/lender now so they can review your credit to see why your score is low and give you suggestions to improve your score, get a plan and timeline in place for you to purchase a home.

Keep in mind too that the lower your score the higher the interest rate you will be paying, so if you can improve your score it will help you in the long term.

If you need help finding a lender, just call or email one of us direct, we all have lists of lenders our clients have had success with to get you started.
Michele Pete…, Agent, Rocklin, CA
Sun Mar 18, 2012
Tamashare,

It sounds like you are headed in the right direction.
Paying off debt and working towards your goal of home ownership.

There is a company here in Sacramento - Blue Water Credit - who can assist you
with restoring your credit. They are the only credit repair company in California that is rated by
the Better Business Bureau. Blue Water is trained specifically to partner with their clients
to get control of their credit scores. Many of my clients have gone through their program.
And....now they are buying their first homes too.

Please let me know if you would like Blue Water's contact information. I am happy to send to you.

Your loan options will increase when your credit score gets over a 620.....not as hard as it might seem.

Good luck to you!

Michele Peterson
(916) 743-5934
CallMichelePeterson@gmail.com
CA DRE 01872795
Kylee Roe, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Sat Mar 17, 2012
I agree with Gina. Call a reputable lender, or call one of us for a referral. I have a couple of lenders who have done excellent work for low score individuals. It's not just your credit score that counts, it's your ability to pay back the loan, so salary, time at your job and amount of outstanding debt also in consideration.

If you speak to a lender, you may find out that your score is too low, but you should also find out what to do to bring your score up. A great lender will help with suggestions to get you there. It's better to find that out now, rather than wait six months, and still possibly have some debt on your credit report holding you back.

By all means, speak to a lender!!! Great time to buy, and who knows, you might just qualify.
Call or write if other questions, or you need a referral.
Flag Sat Mar 17, 2012
Randy Sparks, Home Buyer, Rockford, IL
Wed Sep 7, 2016
Have you tried The Lenders Network? They found us a lender with 580 and 598 credit scores.
Robert Chome…, , San Diego, CA
Sun Mar 18, 2012
It's much more difficult to get a home loan with a score below 620 but not impossible. Have you been late on anything in the past 12 mos? I suggest speaking to a experienced loan officer and going though your credit report with them. Many times there are simple things that can be done to bump your score up quickly. Give me a call if you would like me to assist.
Jimmy Jung, Other Pro, Calabasas, CA
Tue Jul 12, 2016
Depends on why your credit is at a 580. You should contact Home Loans For All. They can more than likely help with your situation. I'll include their number.

1-888-540-0280
, ,
Wed Jul 29, 2015
Hello Tamashere, yes you may qualify FHA from fico scores between 500-579 with 10% down or minimum 580 fico score may qualify FHA 3.5% down or as low as .5% half percent down payment program from a minimum 640 fico score up to 417k. You may consider 3% down conventional from a minimum 620 fico score or even 5% down conventional with NO Mortgage insurance (Lender paid MI) up to 417k.

If you figure out what cities/zip codes you are considering, minimum number of bedrooms and the maximum payment you are looking to achieve you can be emailed listings to study and compare. Your fico scores can be raised within 3-4 days in most cases to qualify for programs, rates and terms as necessary.

You will need to be pre-approved to be able to meet an agent to view and submit offers on any homes of your choice. Your qualifications will be determined by your credit profile, debt to income ratios, fico scores, loan program and how much you want to invest into the down payment and closing costs.

It only takes a few dozen questions to qualify, go over your options and email you listings to study and compare. Here are some links to study as well as web reference links to many loan program pages offered...

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran & VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
22+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
9am till 5pm by phone Monday thru Saturday, Sundays by appt., EMAIL ANYTIME 24/7
Under640FicoScoreLoans@gmail.com or HomeLoans4U@live.com
http://youtu.be/MrygA2_8fAY
http://www.trulia.com/profile/SherylArndt

If my response was helpful, consider clicking Thank, Link or Best Answer.
, ,
Tue Jul 28, 2015
I am from Carrington mortgage. We will do your loan down to a 550 score. Also pay all your closing cost. Also pay for the appraisal, so I would say not bad. Direct lender and loan servicer
We do manual underwrites and don't base the approval off the computer and use common sense

Michael Diaz 380048
Michael.diaz@carringtonms.com
http://Www.carrinhtonhomeloand.com/lo/midiaz
Can you do a VA loan with 574 credit score
Flag Thu Aug 3, 2017
do you do loan in new York? and what the min you would lend.
Flag Tue Jul 26, 2016
At what interest rate? Assuming you pay for everything, the costs are either included in the loan or in the interest rate. example $250,000 purchase price with 10% down credit score of 580 what's the interest rate? Credit score of 720 what's the interest rate?
Flag Thu Jul 7, 2016
J Owens, Home Buyer, Old Town, FL
Tue Jul 28, 2015
Credit History and Score Requirements
For those interested in applying for an FHA loan, applicants are now required to have a minimum FICO score of 580 to qualify for the low down payment advantage, which is currently at around 3.5 percent.

If your credit score is below 580, however, you aren't necessarily excluded from FHA loan eligibility. Applicants with lower credit scores will have to put down a 10 percent down payment if they want to qualify for a loan.

So if you're planning to buy a house, and your credit score doesn't meet the minimum, you should weigh the advantages and disadvantages of putting down a larger down payment or using those funds to try and improve your credit score first.
Benefits of an FHA Loan
Gina Borges-…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Sat Mar 17, 2012
I would connect with a lender right away. A reputable lender will evaluate your situation and be able to tell you when and how you can qualify for a home loan. In the meantime, start looking at areas so that you know where you want to buy. When you do receive your pre-approval your Realtor can get to work showing you homes! Let me know if I can be of assistance with lender information or any other questions.
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Sat Mar 17, 2012
Here are seventeen more answers to your question:
http://www.trulia.com/voices/Credit_Score/I_am_a_young_physi…
Jamie Sachs, , Sacramento, CA
Sat Mar 17, 2012
Hello Tamashete;

Please dont get discouraged by answers you have heard. New programs come and go. DO NOT pay a company to fix your credit, it won't work. Lenders can tell you what YOU need to do. It's not that tough. Some cities like Roseville and West Sac have assistance programs.

Motivate yourself by looking at homes. Find a realtor that you enjoy and makes this stage fun.

Email anytime jamie@golyon.com

Jamie
916-952-7449
Janet Nation,…, Agent, Baldwin, NY
Sat Mar 17, 2012
Pretty slim. Paying of the the last two debt does not mean your credit score will miraculously go up especially if you have multiple recent late payments and/or credit collections or judgements in your report. I would speak with a loan officer and see what he or she can do to boast your score. Of course there will be lenders out there that will say that they can give you a loan but you better believe you will have the worst rate and worst terms offered score so I would try to get your score to at least the minimum acceptable score. Good luck.
Robenson Pau…, Agent, East Elmhurst, NY
Sat Mar 17, 2012
With a 580 credit score, Id recommend speaking with a mortgage broker. You can still get a qualified but you'd have to put down at least 10% down, with 5% being your own funds and the rest can be a gift. Good luck. But you're talking about paying your debt off. If you plan on paying off your debt, do so and when you do pay them off be sure to ask them to send you a letter stating the current balance and them agreeing to take it out your credit report. If you do that, your credit scores will eventually go up.

If you can wait, I'd advise you to cause you can get a better rate when you meet the standard bank credit requirements....

Sharyn Willa…, Agent, Blanchard, OK
Sat Mar 17, 2012
You are on the right track. Not too many people are loaning with credit scores under 620 or 640. My recommendation would be to get with a lender and let them point you in the right direction. If it's your debt to income ration that is the issue, that will be different than if you have had credit challenges. He/She can point you in the right direction and it may not be as bad as you think.

Good luck...
Nick Seevers, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Sat Mar 17, 2012
You can get an FHA loan but not with 3.5% downpayment. It will be either 5 or 10% down depending on your credit at the time of purchase.
Randy Sparks, Home Buyer, Rockford, IL
Fri Nov 25, 2016
I was able to get approved to buy our home with a 580 credit score. You should check out The Lenders Network, they were great for us.
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Wed Nov 23, 2016
I'm currently working with a couple clients with scores lower than that and getting them loans, so it can definitely be done. Contact me if you still need help.
, ,
Thu Jul 7, 2016
Tamashere,

I lend in all states except Maryland..so we most definitely can help you in California.

We have good rates at 580 with FHA financing with 3.5% down.
I would be more than happy to help you with your pre-approval. You may apply online @ http://www.inlandhomemortgage.com/tjones or call me @3096316955.

I look forward to helping you in to a home of your own.
Cmuller, Home Buyer, Warwick, RI
Thu Jul 7, 2016
I'm a licensed mortgage loan officer, FHA loans start at 580 credit score.
There are additional things that you must take into consideration, need 3.5% down payment and the most important item that is most overlooked will be your debt to income ratios.
How much money do you make monthly VS the debts you owe on your credit report (plus your new housing payment with taxes and insurance and mortgage insurance) need to be at a certain percentage to be qualified.
Even if you have 800 credit, if your debt income ratios don't work, you don't get a loan.
Any good loan officer should have some "credit software" that will aid in you helping to raise your credit score. credit score is usually one of my least concerns.
cman7101, Home Buyer, 15644
Thu Jul 7, 2016
You can get a FHA loan with a lower credit score and you don't need 20 % down
Monica.okeiyi, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Feb 20, 2016
I work for a direct lender in the mortgage industry who offers conventional, FHA VA, and USDA loans in 47 states. For VA home loans it's NO down payment. Are lowest score we accept for government loans are 550 when most lenders require a 620 and brokers a 580. You have to have two years of income with a score over 550 with bankruptcies discharge date 2 years and over. We have basic guidelines and a pretty easy process. Feel free to text me or call me anytime up to 10:00pm Eastern with any questions.
Brian Young 214-797-3479. NMLS#902687
Brian.young, Home Buyer, Rockford, IL
Mon Dec 28, 2015
Licensned in 43 states not just CA, I work for a direct lender in the mortgage industry who offers conventional, FHA VA, and USDA loans. The best part is unlike lendingnetwork we keep your info private not broker it out. Are lowest score we accept for government loans are 550 when most lenders require a 620 and brokers a 580. You have to have two years of income with a score over 550 with bankruptcies discharge date 2 years and over. We have basic guidelines and a pretty easy process. Feel free to text me or call me anytime up to 10:00pm Eastern with any questions.
Brian Young 214-797-3479
NMLS# 902687
yes I live in mo.have a property that I need to refri. can better explain on phone .if you have time maybe you can send me a email the best time to call you.8163640192 debgreg52@yahoo.com thank you Debbie thornhill
Flag Wed May 24, 2017
Fullershayne…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon Dec 30, 2013
My credit score is 580 can I get a home mortgage loan? I have no credit cards or anything showing on my credit except for past due accounts
Atxaviermar…, Other Pro, New York, NY
Mon Nov 28, 2016
FICO credit scores range from 300-850.
, ,
Mon Nov 28, 2016
If you credit score is that and there are no other problems it is very easy to do the loan. If your credit score is 580 because you were in bankruptcy this year, have judgements or some other issue, it still can be done, it wont be as easy.
The most important issue is having enough provable income.
Almeta Warren, Home Buyer, Sumter, SC
Sat Nov 26, 2016
My Mom and I are trying to buy a home the problem is that my credit score is under 580 and my mom is a 620 something and when i put my information in to pre qualify it says they cant find a lender we are looking for a 4 bedroom . Is there anyone who can work with us.
, ,
Sun Nov 20, 2016
Usually lenders are looking for 2-3 active accounts and rental history for a full 12 months with 0X 30 days late payments.

US Mortgage Lenders - Thomas Martin
Min FICO 580 FHA/VA Loan Approvals 7 days a week
PH: 954-667-9110
http://www.fhamortgageprograms.com/
Jason Lestman, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Oct 21, 2016
Well it all depends on why your score is a 580. The score matters but the overall credit profile is the real deciding factor. If you haven't been able to get approved try Home Loans For All. They've been able to get clients of ours approved when we thought there was no way in heck anyone could get them approved. I'll leave a link to their website.

Best of luck.
, ,
Mon Oct 3, 2016
That was supposed to say from 580 to 620....
, ,
Mon Oct 3, 2016
It's fairly easy to get your score from a top to 620 and get better rates and options. Look me up.

Theresa Jones
NMLS 38971
Invstnlfp, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Thu Aug 4, 2016
I work for a direct lender in the mortgage industry who offers FHA VA, and USDA loans in 47 states down to a 550 credit score. Are lowest score we accept for government loans are 550 when most lenders require a 620 and brokers a 580. You need to have two years of income with a score over 550 with bankruptcies discharge date 2 years and over. We have basic guidelines and a pretty easy process. Feel free to text me or call me anytime up to 10:00pm Eastern with any questions.
Brian Young 214-797-3479
Marylovorn, Home Buyer, Lincoln, NE
Wed Jul 13, 2016
My credit score is 566. we are in chapter 13 right now to being are credit up.
First and foremost, I will advise you to contact easyhackghost@protonmail.com and deal with your bad credit score. I lost my house about 3 years ago, and my credit score was so bad I had a ton of medical bills in collection. It was hard to even rent an apartment to live, as we all know most landlords run credit checks. I knew I had to do something to get back on track. So then, I hired (easyhackghost@protonmail.com) and few weeks later my credit score was repaired and went from below 500 now at 728. WOW! I can't believe it. I am now buying a home, signing the papers in a week/two. So don't ever think you'll never be able to rebuild your life again. All you need do is apply yourself together by taking the step now to get it done, you just might be amazed at what you can do with their help.
Flag Fri Sep 9, 2016
d51mcneal, Home Buyer, Middletown, OH
Fri Jul 8, 2016
SOME OF THE NEGATIVE ANSWERS ARE PROBABLY FROM PEOPLE WITH GOOD CREDIT. ALL I CAN SAY IF HARD TIMES HAVE NOT BEFALLEN YOU KEEP LIVING. LIFE HAS MANY DETOURS.
Realtor.mjac…, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Fri Jul 8, 2016
Roy, , San Diego, CA
Thu Jul 7, 2016
I've gotten quite a few calls from my post earlier this morning so let me clarify. I am a traditional lender, not a hard money lender, so my interest rates are comparable to those of a bank. I have gotten several people approved in the past and today with credit scores as low as 500. Specifically from this post, I've gotten borrowers approved for purchases and refinances with credit scores as low as 523. I can lend in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Mexico, Oregon, Virginia, and Washington. Call me at 858-500-8922 during normal PST business hours.
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Thu Jul 7, 2016
I can get you into an FHA loan with a 580 credit score. I'm a loan officer in Sacramento, contact me if you still need help getting a loan.
Gary Poole, Home Buyer, 23435
Thu Jul 7, 2016
Get a copy of your credit report and see if there is any derogatory remarks and how long they have been on the report. If longer than seven years, request they be removed, if you have proof that something is or was paid give a copy to them, and get your credit cards paid down. I did this and my scores went from low 500's to 640's within three months and bought a house and closed the deal while in the hospital.
Joe Morris, Home Buyer, Oxford, AL
Thu Jul 7, 2016
Here in Alabama, they have a program that helps folks like you get into a home. It's called NACA. They do want you to be as debt free as possible, however.
Wandraogubie, Home Buyer, Meridianville, AL
Thu Jul 7, 2016
my credit score is about 570 what are my chances for getting a pre approved for a home loan
I will advise you to contact easyhackghost@protonmail.com and deal with your bad credit score. I lost my house about 3 years ago, and my credit score was so bad I had a ton of medical bills in collection. It was hard to even rent an apartment to live, as we all know most landlords run credit checks. I knew I had to do something to get back on track. So then, I hired (easyhackghost@protonmail.com) and few weeks later my credit score was repaired and went from below 500 now at 728. WOW! I can't believe it. I am now buying a home, signing the papers in a week/two. So don't ever think you'll never be able to rebuild your life again. All you need do is apply yourself together by taking the step now to get it done, you just might be amazed at what you can do with their help.
Flag Fri Sep 9, 2016
Dbean199, Home Buyer, Wake Forest, NC
Thu Jul 7, 2016
pre-approved isnt a loan. The real test is when you actually go to buy and go through the process. Buying something like a car while it can help your credit score if you make all payments on time, it can still kick you out of the housing market due to debt ratio or you may be able to settle for a home you may not really want just to buy a home. If you go the car route, don't go out and get a really fancy one. What they are looking for is whether or not your consistent. take 32% of your income, that is what you will be allowed to spend but this includes house payment, insurance for home, property taxes and any and all credit you have out there.
P.S. ONLY GO WITH FIXED RATE!
Flag Thu Jul 7, 2016
1 2