My boyfriend trying to get home loan& his credit score is coming up a zero. Was told to have someone add him as authorized user CC acct? to get

Asked by Azcat123, Mesa, AZ Tue Jul 26, 2011

score? Boyfriend is trying to buy home and credit report comes up with a zero score. Was advised to have someone add him as authorized user to CC that way he can generate a score? Is this correct?

Answers

2
Vivien L Big…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Good Morning,

The Lender I work with, provides one of the best home purchase program in America. They provide FREE personalized and comprehensive counseling to Members to address your particular credit and financial issues and help determine a mortgage payment that you can afford. The counseling and underwriting criteria are “character-based” and not based on credit scores and ratios. While they provide everyone with mortgage options, they also provide one extraordinary mortgage product! The mortgage is unique in that everyone that qualifies receives the same incredible terms, which makes homeownership affordable, and you do not need perfect credit.
• No Down Payment,
• No Closing Costs (The Lender pays them and does not include them in the loan),
• No Lender Fees,
• No Pre-Payment Penalty,
• No Mortgage Insurance,
• No Perfect Credit,
• Fixed 30 year below market rate at 3.5% (6-7-12)

Please contact me with any questions or if you would like more infomation on this Program.

Have an AWESOME day!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/
BG, Home Buyer, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Jul 26, 2011
if you Google "prepaid credit cards to build credit", you will see a lot of information.