Know of any places that would give loan of only 30,000 if credit is not great but have money to pay, for mobile home, doublewide?

Asked by Dorothy Kapitan, Greensburg, PA Wed Dec 7, 2011

We found a home we love, it's 30,000 and we can pay 15, 000 for down payment, but we need to move home which is probably 8,000 and land is 8,500. We could do all this for the 30,000 loan. I am desperate, we need to downsize and get a home like this that we can pay off quickly. Please someone help us.

Answers

3
Kim Stawicki, Agent, Irwin, PA
Wed Dec 7, 2011
Hi Dorothy,

I would suggest talking to an agent in Indiana County near where the house it located. There are a few lenders that do mobile homes. The agent should be able to help you with that once they get all the information from you.

Best of luck!
Elisa Dewees, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Wed Dec 7, 2011
I'm sure you know you cannot mortgage a mobile home. I would suggest approaching local banks to obtain a personal loan, much like buying a car. You may also consider approaching the owner of the mobile home and seeing if they offer a payment plan. Good luck.
Dorothy Kapi…, Home Buyer, Greensburg, PA
Wed Dec 7, 2011
It put Greensburg down and that is wrong, we are in Monroeville area and house is in Indiana County, Pa