I am a Malaysian citizen who will be moving to alabama to study. I wish to rent a 3 bedroom house near Oakwood university. Contact me with properties

Asked by Shoba50, Madison, AL Fri May 20, 2011

and advice me as to what documents I need to show credit worthiness as am not a US citizen.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more