FHA REFINANCE WITH LOW SCORE

Asked by user5166503, INDY, IN Tue Nov 12, 2013

Credit score transunion 615,exprian,equifax -585
need to refinance FHA 30 years mortgage.
Can anyone help me? Never been late on Morgtgage pymt.

Answers

2
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Your credit scores are still acceptable! The lowest credit scores lenders like myself are able to do, is a score of 580. So us lenders would be able to give you a loan if your other finances are in place. It's also important to understand that you're ability to obtain a loan relies on other factors as well. These factors include income, expenses, assets, liabilities, debt, employment, down payment, as well as credit scores. Either way, I suggest you speak with a lender like myself who would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
ryateslenders, Agent, Plano, TX
Wed Nov 13, 2013
I can definitely help you out, I have relationships with lenders that can go down to a 580 for a refinance and new purchases, it's what we do. Visit our website for a referral to a lender who can help.