Are there any lenders willing to work with a credit score under 600? We have the income and are working on our credit.

Asked by Carla Vaussine Cranfill, Sulphur, LA Wed May 23, 2012

Answers

20
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Jul 10, 2013
FHA really isn't credit score driven, it's the Banks and Lenders that set those score requirements. There are a few lenders that go down to 580 with FHA, I personally have closed on several homes with clients around and under 600. I recommend all my clients that have credit issues to check with The Lenders Network, check them out. If anyone can get you approved they can!

Thanks for the information Jessica! They were able to help me get approved!
Flag Fri Oct 25, 2013
Megan Miller, Home Buyer, Fresno, CA
Wed Jun 17, 2015
Have you tried The Lenders Network? They helped me find a lender that approved our loan and my score was just 590. I highly recommend them. Hope this helps!
Dwayne, Home Owner, Royse City, TX
Tue Jun 3, 2014
Any lender willing to work with you with a score under 600 most likely is not going to provide a favorable interest rate. My company currently works with several mortgage companies to assist individuals like yourself with the bumps and bruises on their credit files. There are actually two branches in Baton Rouge I work with (Assurance Financial & Area Home Lending). We have tons of references from those two companies, in addition to several others. Feel free to visit our website to view our testimonials, in addition to many "before & after" credit reports. We've turned people around in a very reasonable amount of time. Our pricing is reasonable as well. Food for thought... http://mrcleanyourcredit.com. I hope to hear from your Carla! Thanks!

Dwayne Calk
MrCleanYourCredit
214-207-1907
lasvegascjon…, , Las Vegas, NV
Tue Dec 10, 2013
I agree with Jessica about banks and lenders. There are companies out there but you are better off if you have the time to have your credit score improved. Elisha w Credit Diva can get your credit score up and is not a rip off company. Give her a call 8662077198.I have sent many clients to her. She has improved their scores quickly! Yesterday I closed on a home with a client who used her. elishacreditdiva@gmail.com Have a great day! Clint
John Broussa…, , Houston, TX
Sun Jun 2, 2013
We can help with a private money loan until you get your scores up to qualify for conventional financing, The loan requires 30% down and is a alternative to conventional for bad credit, self employed or any borrower who does not meet fannie or Freddie guidelines. For more details give me a call.

John Broussard
Newbridge Investments
713-777-9996 EXT 103
http://www.newbridgehomeloans.com
john@newbridgehomeloans.com
Fadamma.af, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Oct 29, 2016
Home buyer in Syracuse, NY are there any leanderthat are willing to work with a credit score of 600
Brian.young, Home Buyer, Rockford, IL
Mon Dec 28, 2015
Licensned in 43 states not just Illinois, I work for a direct lender in the mortgage industry who offers conventional, FHA VA, and USDA loans. Are lowest score we accept for government loans are 550 when most lenders require a 620 and brokers a 580. You have to have two years of income with a score over 550 with bankruptcies discharge date 2 years and over. We have basic guidelines and a pretty easy process. Feel free to text me or call me anytime up to 10:00pm Eastern with any questions.
Brian Young 214-797-3479
NMLS# 902687
you can copy and paste the link below or type it right in!

myloanyourloan.com
Flag Sat Mar 4, 2017
do you have an email and or website I can review for more info?
Flag Tue May 10, 2016
Are you licensed in Mississippi?
Flag Sun Mar 27, 2016
Brian.young, Home Buyer, Rockford, IL
Mon Dec 28, 2015
I work for a direct lender in the mortgage industry who offers conventional, FHA VA, and USDA loans. Are lowest score we accept for government loans are 550 when most lenders require a 620 and brokers a 580. You have to have two years of income with a score over 550 with bankruptcies discharge date 2 years and over. We have basic guidelines and a pretty easy process. Feel free to text me or call me anytime up to 10:00pm Eastern with any questions.
Brian Young 214-797-3479
NMLS# 902687
can you please send me an email with your info? louisarettler at cox dot net.
Flag Mon Mar 7, 2016
Diana Walton, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Jun 23, 2014
Good morning Carla, I work with two lenders that will be able to work with your credit score as is. Please contact me:

Diana Walton
Champion Real Estate Group
281.923.1118
How low of a credit score do you work with and how much of a downpayment is required. We are looking to buy something in about 6 mos and currently working on improving our credit score.
Flag Mon Sep 29, 2014
dadzsneak, , Swartz Creek, MI
Wed Jan 15, 2014
Any lenders in michigan willing to help with bad credit score under 600 for a fha loan
Brian Young 214-797-3479
NMLS# 902687
Flag Mon Dec 28, 2015
K.C. Jones, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Irving, TX
Wed May 29, 2013
We are able to approve FHA loans (3.5% down) with credit scores as low as 580.

Feel free to apply online at http://www.rhlapps.com/kjones or give me a call.

K.C. Jones
RH Lending
214-432-0486
kjones@rhlending.com
The web site does not pull up
Flag Sat Dec 14, 2013
Christina Ha…, Other Pro, Morristown, TN
Tue May 28, 2013
Carla;

Lenders are requiring scores of 620 and or greater. If you are serious about being qualified for a home in 6 months, please give me call.

Have a great day;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit & Mortgage Consultant of
Everlasting Credit Repair
Making home ownership more than a dream...
Retired Mortgage Banker
http://www.everlastingcredit.com
Trevor Curran, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Great Neck, NY
Fri Jun 1, 2012
We see many credit reports with low credit scores (anything less than 620), and often many scores in the 500's. This is BAD credit. If you are one of the folks affected by this terrible economy, you have a low credit score and you have a dream of buying a home, here's some simple advice for you.

It is unlikely you could be approved for mortgage financing with that credit score at this time.

Beware of any mortgage professionals promising you an approval with such a low score. Wait on buying a home. I recommend you take the time to resolve your credit issues.

First, settle any outstanding debt. If you owe money on collection accounts, charge-offs and/or judgments, make payment arrangements and get these accounts paid promptly.

Next, begin rebuilding your credit. If you have current accounts with good payment histories, or even some previous late-payment-blemishes, make sure you continue to pay those accounts on time. If you do not have any existing credit accounts then you'll need to establish several in order to create a viable credit history.

I have found that CONSUMER ACTION is an excellent resource for objective advice on all things credit related. You'll find free and sincere advice on everything from settling collection accounts to rebuilding credit to building credit from scratch on their website http://www.consumer-action.org/.

Beware of anyone offering to "repair" your credit! The Federal Trade Commission issued a stern warning last year that such offers are scams. Find more from the FTC HERE. http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/moneymatters/dealing-w…

The best way to buy a home is to have a decent credit history combined with sufficient Income and Assets for a home purchase.

The best way to have a decent credit history is to settle negative outstanding obligations and pay all your bills on time for at least two years.

Trevor Curran
Ray Shellam, Agent, Burleson, TX
Wed May 23, 2012
Try this
First United Mortgage
Mendy Webster
817-992-3661
Ray Shellam, Agent, Burleson, TX
Wed May 23, 2012
Try
SWBC Mortgage
Ray Owens
Senior Loan Oficer
Office 817-924-8506
Cell 817-313-1448
Ray can show you how to get the score where it needs to be.
Bryan O'leary, Agent, Katy, TX
Wed May 23, 2012
Yes there are Carla, but it all depends on the individuals situation. I work with 3 lenders on a regular basis, and they have to fight for your business. Because they all have different strayegies. They each give you a (GFI) Good Faith Estimate, and we sit down and compare which one is best. Call me if you'd like any assistance.

Bryan
Stuart Schol…, , Sugar Land, TX
Wed May 23, 2012
Try Terry Ivins at BOA. 979-268-7665. He may be able to help you if you have a 580 and above. You really should work on getting your score up. The most important thing is to try and reduce debt. Interest rates will be low for a while.
Brian Young 214-797-3479
NMLS# 902687
Flag Mon Dec 28, 2015
Richard Lueb…, Agent, Cypress, TX
Wed May 23, 2012
Carla,
Good afternoon. I work with a couple of great mortgage companies that can work with you please call or email when you get a minute. Have a Great Day!

"Selling Real Estate Since 2001"
Richard Luebeck
Elite Texas Properties
12320 Barker Cypress Road
Suite 600-224
Cypress TX 77429
Cell 832-646-2886
Fax 832-201-0755
realtor_richard@yahoo.com
http://www.har.com/richardluebeck
http://www.texasrealestate.com/richardluebeck
http://www.elitetexasproperties.com
Good Morning. My name is Rocco Carioto and I am interested in refinancing my home in Worth, IL .
I am a 53 high school teacher who has been through a rough last 4 years. My wife after 26 years of marriage decided 3 years ago that she wanted change and filed for divorce. I refused to give up my home since I worked so hard for it and also because I am very invested in my community as a village zoning officer and EDC officer. I have a lot of equity in my home. The appraisal done about 10 months ago showed my home had a value of $199,000. I have a mortgage left with chase of $32,000. I gross roughly $50,000 as a school teacher and also own a small business on the side in music which grosses about $30,000. My wife left a lot of collateral damage in her wake leaving me with many bills to take care. Going from a household of 2 incomes down to one was rough but I have made the transition and have no problems in that regards anymore. I have knocked off these debts one by one and o
Flag Fri Jul 12, 2013
Dear Carla,

I am a 53 high school teacher who has been through a rough last 4 years. My wife after 26 years of marriage decided 3 years ago that she wanted change and filed for divorce. I refused to give up my home since I worked so hard for it and also because I am very invested in my community as a village zoning officer and EDC officer. I have a lot of equity in my home. The appraisal done about 10 months ago showed my home had a value of $199,000. I have a mortgage left with chase of $32,000. I gross roughly $50,000 as a school teacher and also own a small business on the side in music which grosses about $30,000. My wife left a lot of collateral damage in her wake leaving me with many bills to take care. Going from a household of 2 incomes down to one was rough but I have made the transition and have no problems in that regards anymore. I have knocked off these debts one by one and only have a huge credit card bill from Discover of about $10,000 which is just under the limit of $11,600. As a result my credit score at the time of the divorce which took place last October was in the low 500s, I worked hard and by February is up to 535, two weeks ago it was up to 565. This is my problem. I definitely, I have been told I have no problem qualifying with my income but the credit score is the hump right now i have to get over. I make a good living, pay my bills and take care of my home.
My ex-wife is due $68,000 with the divorce decree as a buyout. I am looking for possible avenues to go. I have been working with a mortgage broker but it has been a painstakingly slow process with him due to the credit score.
Please feel free to call me on my cell or you may respond in kind via email carioto@usa.net.
Rocco Carioto
708-828-8491
Flag Fri Jul 12, 2013
Gilbert Wash…, , Katy, TX
Wed May 23, 2012
It may all depend on how far under 600 you are. Please contact me and let's see what we can do.
Web Reference:  http://www.katy-homes.net
Larry Stovall, Agent, Cypress, TX
Wed May 23, 2012
Yes there are. Email me and I will sent you a name.

Larry