Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Coral Gables : Real Estate Advice

  • All167
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying31
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions7

Activity 2
Sat Apr 5, 2014
aftervince1973 answered:
Get a flexible credit loan. This program assists homeowners who have recently been through a foreclosure, short sale or have recently emerged from bankruptcy.
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Leron answered:
Hello Perdibber,

Indeed mortgage loans are available to foreigners that wish to purchase a home to let or a vacation property. The qualifications are quite simple, in some cases simpler than for a domestic borrower. The difference appears mostly in the maximum amount a foreigner could borrower vs a domestic borrower. The maximum loan to value is 65% for a condominium and 70% loan for a single family property (house).
Like some of my colleagues in this thread, we specliaze in financing for foreign borrowers. We have successfully originated loans for borrowers from over 17 different countries. We understand what documentation is available in your home country for qualification purposes, and can give easy and direct guidance.

Feel free to contact me at anytime at:
Leron Levy
Sentrix Financial Services
786 269 4744
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice