How To... in Contra Costa County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Christine Te…, Renter in 94518
Christine Terry answered:
How safe is it for me to send my tax information including social security number directly to the owner of a property that I would like to rend?
Don't do it!! It's most likely a scam. I've been looking at rentals and have seen at least 6 scams. If it sounds to good to be true or you think your getting a great deal. Don't do it! ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 3, 2016 How To... in Concord
Diane Christ…, Real Estate Pro in Sarasota, FL
Diane Christner answered:
Run, not walk, to a real estate attorney who can explain to you the pros and especially the cons of doing what this person is asking.
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 8, 2016 How To... in Concord
Debra (Debbi…, Real Estate Pro in Livingston, NJ
Debra (Debbie) Rose answered:
I wanna know about rent to own homes without the Hassel of the internet and phone calls from different people I need one person that can help
April, you will need help on more than just a "few" questions!

First of all, it may be difficult looking up rent to own homes because there aren't a lot of them out there!! The optio ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 5, 2015 How To... in Pittsburg
Arpad Racz, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Arpad Racz answered:
Obtaining real state agent license
Duane Gomer seminars is a good one.

All the best,

0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 29, 2015 How To... in San Ramon
Tim Nadem, Real Estate Pro in Any Town, CA
Tim Nadem answered:
What are the legal steps to removing a telephone pole in front of our house 15 Bartlett Court Pleasant Hill, CA 94523?
@Brian...First the city is going to ask you why you want to remove the pole, Saying " I don't like it " is not going to work, but health reasons you might have a good chance, but it wil ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013 How To... in 94523
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
The Hagley Group answered:
Leveraging Lennar audio video wired set up
Manuel Escobar at PSS Electronics would be a great place to start. He's a great guy, and a whiz at this stuff. He does a lot of custome work throughout the Bay Area. manuel@psselectroni ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 20, 2013 How To... in 94582
Robert McGui…, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO
Robert McGuire answered:
How Can I delete photos of my home?

Don't hesitate to call Trulia support for help on this. The other option is always to call the agent's office and speak to the managing broker about getting a resolu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 4, 2012 How To... in San Ramon
Ron Thomas, Real Estate Pro in Fresno, CA
Ron Thomas answered:
How many aparment units can you develop on a half acre? zoned commercial / residential.
You definitely want to have a Realtor answering your questions and looking out for your best interests.
Your question is very complicated and requires someone with local knowledge.
Pl ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 4, 2011 How To... in El Sobrante Hills
Dallas Texas, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TN
Dallas Texas answered:
I do not want my home photos to appear on the Trulia website. I was able to delete them from but how do I delete them from Trulia?
You need confer with you listing agent remove the pictures from Trulia

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Busi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 23, 2011 How To... in Concord
Rudi Hofmann, Real Estate Pro in El Segundo, CA
Rudi Hofmann answered:
I am the first-time home buyer in California. Though I have moved in the condo 1 month now, can I still go
File a complaint with the Ca Dept. of RE. .... Happy funding, Rudi
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 20, 2010 How To... in Richmond
Tim Ambrose, Real Estate Pro in Castro Valley, CA
Tim Ambrose answered:
Fair market value
Hi Nikki,

I agree with Kamal, talk to your lender regarding a loan modification. Unfortunately, they may not consider your request if you are current on your loan. Crazy but True. I ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 23, 2010 How To... in El Sobrante Hills
Jane Grant, Real Estate Pro in Aguanga, CA
Jane Grant answered:
how do I get the tax assessment?
If you are speaking about having your property re-assessed then here is the website and links to the forms you will need to fill out. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 9, 2010 How To... in 94513
Windermere R…,  in El Sobrante, CA
Windermere Rowland Realty answered:
Suggestions on how to rent condo in El Sobrante.
Check and see where they have marketed your property. Make sure you have not overpriced. Renters are very cautious of landlords right now ,some have collected first , last and deposit t ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sat Feb 6, 2010 How To... in El Sobrante Hills
Richard Leci…,  in Tucson, AZ
Richard Lecinski answered:
the purchase of my house was contingent upon the seller replacing a salt cell for the pool. At closing he said it was ordered and provided an
Did you talk with your agent and him to the sellers agent? Money actually should have been held out at the closing by the title company in order to be sure the work was completed. But ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 23, 2009 How To... in 94513
Leilani Souza, Real Estate Pro in Lincoln, NE
Leilani Souza answered:
How do you deal with a breach of ciontract?
My first step would be to discuss this with your real estate agent. He/she can hopefully explain the delay and/or talk to the seller's agent for an update to find out why escrow ha ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Sep 10, 2009 How To... in 94513
Leasing To O…,  in Dallas, TX
Leasing To Own Solutions answered:
I am considering looking at a lease-to-own house. What should I be aware of when looking for such property.?
I'm certainly glad that you're not like many of the other Agents I run into who are "unaware" that they have to disclose their license when doing their advertising. I've got no problem ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 18, 2009 How To... in Concord
Johnny Huang,…, Real Estate Pro in Walnut Creek, CA
Johnny Huang, MBA answered:
If I am a california certified residential property manager can I own my own property management company

Have you found your answer? If so, contact me, I'm a local broker. We can discuss business arrangements.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 5, 2009 How To... in Concord
John Doe, Other/Just Looking in Somewhere
John Doe answered:
how to complain to premier asset services about a realtor who represents them?
Complaints should go to the agents broker. The seller will not speak to you directly.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 15, 2008 How To... in 94513
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
Is someone entitled to a refund of deposit, even with a lease signed, but decides not to move in?
If he never signed the lease you should be entitled to a refund of your deposit. Ask for it in writing. In addition did he take the deposit as credit towards rent or security deposit. C ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Sep 3, 2008 How To... in Concord
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Contra Costa County > How To... in Contra Costa County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer