Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in Colusa County : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Sun Mar 15, 2015
Don Tepper answered:
Technically, yes. You can.

However, to make sure everything's done properly, you still may want to hire a lawyer.

You can also try "bribing" the tenants. Offer something like $500 if they move out within 10 days. I know you won't like doing that, but it'll be cheaper and quicker than taking them to court.

Hope that helps.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 15, 2015
Bill Eckler answered:

Your father can act on his own behalf and sell his own home, but unless you are licensed and working with a brokerage, you would be considered practicing without a license.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Rentals in Popular Cities in Colusa County