Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Columbia : Real Estate Advice

  • All589
  • Local Info70
  • Home Buying161
  • Home Selling22
  • Market Conditions36

Activity 4
Mon Jul 24, 2017
Gcrossrealty asked:
My name is Gary Cross, Broker in Charge of Cross Realty here in Columbia. My email is and my number is 803-228-1463. I need this to be done immediately.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 4, 2016
Angelica P answered:

We didn't get enough information about your problem to resolve the issue. Please provide us with complete property address and we will be happy to assist you.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Aug 20, 2010
Kris Deaton answered:
If you live in Richland County, go to the Columbia Housing Authority's website - - click on Home Ownership. This website has all the qualifications needed to convert your voucher and the telephone number to apply. Hope this helps.

Kris Deaton, Realtor
Shumaker Realty, Inc.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
How To... in Popular Columbia Neighborhoods