Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

08107 : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Thu Mar 9, 2017
Racheal Marzi answered:

Picking the right town to live in really depends on your specific wants and needs. I am a local Realtor and am available anytime to discuss your goals.

Racheal Marzi
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 16, 2014
Terry McCarley answered:
Your listing agent can see this data so request they provide you with the information.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 11, 2014
Andrew Tisellano answered:
Some home repairs may cost too much for seller and that is why they are selling.
There are also updates that need the buyers input as to what colors and designs they like.
Let me know if you need help finding the right agent to help you. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu May 2, 2013
Kathleen Boggs-Shaner answered:

234 Elm has an Oaklyn zip code but is located in Woodlynne. The current assessment is $44,400 and property taxes are for 2012 are $3845. That would translate to a mil rate of $8.66 per $1000 of assessed value.

Kathi Boggs-Shaner
Prudential Fox & Roach
41 S. Haddon Ave
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
856-428-2600 Ofc
... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Ronald Shaffery answered:
I have done a couple of lease/ purchase agreements in the last two years. 25% equity has never come up. Like the previous answer , I would strongly reccomend you get a real estate attorney to draw up the paperwork for your protection. best of luck to you. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 30, 2011
Ines De La Cruz answered:
Hello Morgan,
Thanks for your question.
The City of Camden Housing Dept. provides different programs for people in your situation. Call them at Telephone: (856) 968-2795.
There is TRA, Section 8. There is assistance for the payment of utilities,etc.
Good luck.
Ines De La Cruz
RE/MAX Connection
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 23, 2008
Suzanne Hoover answered:
In addition to the smoke and carbon monoxide, Haddon Township requires an exterior inspection. They are checking to make sure that your sidewalks and diveway apron are in good condition, no cracks or blocks that are not flat. They will put an "x" on each block needing repair and you will be given a grace period in which to repair. Money can be escrowed at the time of settlement. Feel free to call me anytime for ansers to other questions that you may have. I can be reached on my cell at 856-938-4205. Suzanne Hoover, Realtor, Prudential Fox & Roach, Haddonfield. I have lived in Haddon Township for most of my adult life. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice