Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

77840 : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 6
Tue Nov 5, 2013
Jitendra Solanki answered:
I want to book Casa Del Sol Apartment for two years.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Janice Quast answered:
Definitely safer than other major cities but no place is completely without crime. @TAMUPolice is good twitter feed to follow to see whats going on crimewise
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 30, 2013
Katherine Cabrera answered:
Yes, the Rise is one that is getting a lot of attention. It's located on University Blvd. and is walking distance to campus. It has parking and retail in the building. I hear they are renting by-the-bedroom but I haven't been inside the leasing office yet. It will be open by fall 2013 just in time for school. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Nov 1, 2012
Ashley Ralph answered:
Typically you'll have electricity, water (although some townhomes/condos will have this included), as well as an HOA fee which can range from $50-300 depending on the condo.

Without knowing exactly what townhome you're interested in, it will be hard to give you specifics of what these fees cover and how much they are.

With a townhome/condo project you can often have lower insurance rates since part of your HOA fees helps the Home Owner's Association pay for the complex. These multi-family complexes often take responsibility for the exterior meaning you're only responsible for maintenance and insurance to cover the "walls in".

Hope this helps!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun May 6, 2012
Jason Humphreys asked:
What are you looking for:(ex. Apartment, Duplex, Condo, House)

Phone Number:
Move In Date:
Desired bedrooms:
Desired bathrooms:

Price Range:
Do you have pets:
Desired length of lease:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 10, 2011
Brian Rayl answered:
If you need immediate assistance, you need to contact a real estate agent in that area to get to work for you IMMEDIATELY.

If you are not familiar with any agents in the area, there are some Keller Williams agents there that are fabulous at leases. I would be happy to give you a referral.

Let me know,

It's more than real estate. It's RAYL-Estate!

Brian Rayl
Keller Williams Elite
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice