Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Schools in College Park : Real Estate Advice

  • All116
  • Local Info17
  • Home Buying27
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 7
Maya Hogan, Renter in Atlanta, GA
Tue Jan 6, 2015
Maya Hogan asked:
This question was asked from
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Timo, Renter in College Park, MD
Thu May 10, 2012
Timo asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Hank Miller, Real Estate Pro in Alpharetta, GA
Mon Feb 2, 2009
Hank Miller answered:
Joy -

That's a question for the school - Bill has the nuber and here's the website -

0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Andrea Hanley, Real Estate Pro in Alpharetta, GA
Thu Nov 13, 2008
Andrea Hanley answered:
Dear Judy,
Yes, Fulton County will provide bus transportation to school from that location. You are zoned for Renaissance ES, Renaissance MS and Westlake HS. To find the schools an address is zoned for, and to see the time and location of the bus stops, go to the fulton county web site,, and click on the "School System Links" button on the left hand side of the home page. Then click on "Bus Information", and type in your address.

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice