Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Cobbs Creek : Real Estate Advice

  • All46
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying19
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 15
Fri Feb 21, 2014
David Siegel answered:
Call the police and other city authauritties. They will conduct an investigation and takev the the necessary steps they find appropriate.
best of luck to you
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 15, 2014
Barbara Smith answered:

If you are looking for similar properties, I am working with an investor who has about 60 rentals he is trying to liquidate, however a large portion of them are not publicly listed.

Please get in touch via cell or email so we can discuss what you are looking for and if there are any in my inventory that may be a match for you.

Barbara L. Smith
Re/Max Access
Northern Liberties
Cell: 609-980-7593
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Jan 11, 2014
Larry Lichtman answered:
Hi Kim.

Are you looking to rent or purchase a place nearby?
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 8, 2014
Philip J. Cunningham Sr answered:
Please call me at 267-934-1971 so I can speak with you in person
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 7, 2014
Larry Lichtman answered:
Hi Felicia,

There are many houses currently available in Southwest Philly. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss what you are looking for.

Once I know your preferences and needs, I can send you information on all the appropriate listings that may meet your needs.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

All the best,
Larry Lichtman, Realtor
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 255-9640

Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street, 1st Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 26, 2013
Alexis Jeffries answered:
Hi Ulonda,

Please contact me to get a list of all ACTIVE rentals in your preferred areas!

Please email me or call me to get started.

I specialize in Philadelphia County!

Alexis Jeffries
Liberty Bell Real Estate Agents
Of Jenkintown
Office Phone: 215-885-3332
Direct Phone: 215-237-4147
Direct Email:
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 21, 2013
Christina Ferriello answered:

Most of the time there are no open houses scheduled for rental properties.

Give me a call and we can set up some appointments to find you a rental.

Talk to you soon! :)

Christina Ferriello
Century 21 Alliance
3012 Township Line Road
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
(610) 449-6006 (Main Office)
(610) 449-0645 (Fax)
(914) 469-7672 (Cell) ***Call first

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jun 4, 2013
Belinda Johnson answered:
Hi Latanya, yes this house sold earlier in the year. We have others available.
Call me @ 267-973-4302 for more options.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jan 19, 2013
Sonia Godfrey asked:
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Tara Ralls asked:
how mych to move in and when will it be ready for move in.

This question is about this property:…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 26, 2009
Edmund Choi answered:
City of Philadelphia requires landlord's to be licensed. Click the link below to be redirected to L&I.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 25, 2009
Julie Broderick answered:
The wife is not on the deed, rent is not being paid to the owner - grounds for eviction. Tell the owner
1.send a letter to the tenant explaining that he will evict because he is not recieving rent,
2.Go to the courthouse right away and file for evicition (he will need to add up all the lost rent that he was not paid.
The courthouse will stick an eviction notice on the front door of the house and they will know they have to leave.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Oct 25, 2009
Julie Broderick answered:
I'm trying to get this straight,
The house is owned by the husband, wife pays rent, now she is subleasing the house to someone else. The subletting could be a violation of the lease in the first place. You must read the lease but if the rent is late, the owner can and should start the eviction process - the mortgage must be paid and he is relying on the rent to pay the mortgage. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice