Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Clinton Park Tri-Community : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 5
Wed Mar 11, 2015
Banumathy Rajan answered:
Yes. They do take section 8. I myself helped a renter to find a rental home with section 8.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Dec 26, 2013
Sahar Samadian answered:
Hi There,

The most effective way to have your property sold is by listing it with a REALTOR. A REALTOR is an expert in marketing/selling/market analysis/ and helping you with the paper work involved. A few factors are used to determine the best price to sell your property at: 1- Location 2- CMA- Recent Sales in the area 3- Condition of the property- Remember there is a difference between "rehab to rent vs. rehab to sell"

Please call me and I would love to help you sell your home.

Best of Luck,
Sahar Samadian
Serve Realty Professionals
Direct: 832-741-3120
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 9, 2013
Persis Behramsha answered:
Hello, you may be checking on some homes in the Clinton Park area for rent, but we do not know which particular home you are referring to.

REALM Real Estate Professionals
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 9, 2013
Alan Harper answered:
It is not, search on my website for similar properties near Washington Ave

I just wrote a pretty good article on the restaraunts, bars, and real estate in the area.

Alan Harper
Keller Williams Southwest
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Oct 7, 2013
Persis Behramsha answered:
Hello Demelda, you can also check the following:

REALM Real Estate Professionals
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice