Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Cliffside Park : Real Estate Advice

  • All53
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying15
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Tue Jun 17, 2014
Ronald Shaffery answered:
Hello Nik,

A great place to look for distressed properties is on the HUD website (link below). These are homes that had government loans and were foreclosed upon. I do want to point out that distressed properties usually end up costing more due to neglected maintenance. In order to rent a unit you will have to get a rental C.O. which is usually harder to get than a standard purchase certificate of occupancy. You might want to talk to a mortgage lender about a 100% USDA loan so you have more money to play with. I wish you the best of luck on your search. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Foreclosure in Cliffside Park Zip Codes