Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in Clayton : Real Estate Advice

  • All75
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying18
  • Home Selling6
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Thu Nov 15, 2012
Jenni McKnight answered:
Rose is correct about the Glen Laurel area. Others included are the Riverwood area. You're safer if you go closer to the Flowers/Buffalo Road on 42 East.

We have a system that makes searching individual properties for taxes, much easier. We can input a particular address and it will tell us what the taxes were for the previous year! If you find taxes that are typically over $2,500, you are more than likely paying city taxes. For example, Riverwood taxes are normally over $4,000 or $5,000 a year! Which would add $416 or so to your monthly payment...

Happy hunting!

Jenni - Coldwell Banker HPW
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 15, 2012
Rose Hammond answered:
If you had to get a permit to put it up, most likely you will pay taxes on it. When you list your RV for tax purposes, legally the carport must be listed. If you do not list it, of course and did not require a permit then you don't. My suggestion is call the tax office and ask them. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 7, 2010
Christina D.E. Land answered:
True indeed :) My husband and I are good friends with a family that lives out there... I've showed home and previewed home out there... very nice & plenty of acreage & serene environment for sure !! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
In My Neighborhood in Clayton Zip Codes