Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Clayton : Real Estate Advice

  • All20
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 2
Sat May 8, 2010
Keith Manson- Metro Milwaukee Wisconsin answered:
The key will be if the loan is a recourse loan or non recourse loan in california. If you refinanced the property you may have some issues. If the bank has a right to a defeciency the right will be exercised after a judement is created and they start the collection process on the short fall between home value and mortgage. How it would be paid, if in fact you owe it would be determined by the bank, courts and you. It could be garnishment of wages or if you sell home attachment of proceeds. It is best to talk to a attorney if in fact you have a recourse loan.

Keith Manson
First Weber Group
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Metro South
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Foreclosure in Clayton Zip Codes