Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Clayton : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Thu Nov 13, 2014
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
Get in touch with City or County records.

If the property has already been foreclosed it is likely owned by a bank or an investor who has left it
vacant. As Randy has put it, an easier way will be to get in touch with a Realtor.

Best regards
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 11, 2011
Scott Godzyk answered:
Earl you should go to the town/city hall or check the website and look for teh tax card at the assessors office or on their web site, this will gove you theowners name. You should note if the current owner abandoned it, the make may not have foreclsoed or even know yert, ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice