Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Clark County : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Fri Jun 17, 2016
shawn.mills asked:
I have a low credit score due to a missed payment three years ago on a vehicle. Unfortunately, due to my mistake and a relocation for work, the missed payment was never made. As such,…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 19, 2011
Annette Sievert Principal Broker answered:
No. We are German Citizens and we have bought and sold houses under J, H and Green Card, no difference. The one thing you need to be is legal, if you do not have a SNN get a Tax ID number. Best is to go to a local bank.
Only difference might be if you sell and you are moving back to where you came from, if there are any taxes due the title company will withhold them.
Call me if you need more information
541 207 5551
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Elizabeth Herbert answered:
Have you contacted an immigration lawyer yet? You need to establish some kind of residency status to most easily obtain a mortgage. If you need any further assistance I can be reached at ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 29, 2009
William Polack answered:
Mon Dec 15, 2008
Kevin answered:
My recommendation would be to consult an independent bank and request a bridge loan. The bank would still require that you qualify under standard underwriting guidelines. Another option is to get a home equity line on your existing home, as this will lower your monthly payments and intern your debt to income. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice