Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Quality of Life in Churchville : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Sep 30, 2010
Terrence Charest answered:
MUST disclose. Not should. It's the law.

"68 Pa.C.S.A. § 7303. Disclosure of material defects
Text of section effective one year from December 20, 2000

Any seller who intends to transfer any interest in real property shall disclose to the buyer any material defects with the property known to the seller by completing all applicable items in a property disclosure statement which satisfies the requirements of section 7304 (relating to disclosure form). A signed and dated copy of the property disclosure statement shall be delivered to the buyer in accordance with section 7305 (relating to delivery of disclosure form) prior to the signing of an agreement of transfer by the seller and buyer with respect to the property." ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Quality of Life in Churchville Zip Codes