Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Chillum : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Jorge Carpio, Home Seller in Hyattsville, MD
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Jorge Carpio answered:
The deed of trust is equivalent to the NOTE tittle this instrument has to be recorded and if your relative is not properly included in the deed she still can claim wifes's ownership as the acquirement of the property was during the marriage . in the other hand the banks can only execute or foreclose if they have the note assigned which includes the signature of the owner .Ask the bank to disclose the possession of the note or the paperwork for the assignment if any.Several banks are under fraud investigation- good luck .
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice