Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Chicago : Real Estate Advice

  • All5K
  • Local Info380
  • Home Buying1K
  • Home Selling273
  • Market Conditions100

Activity 532
Wed Jan 10, 2018
Camilo Hernandez answered:
I can help! Go to it applies to all states
0 votes 19 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 3, 2018
Dpeecher answered:
I can Help you with your small real estate loan. please email me at
0 votes 25 answers Share Flag
Fri Dec 29, 2017
Roman asked:
I'm looking for a lender to underwrite a new construction, mixed-use, commercially zoned property (C1-2). The property is located in the Pilsen neighborhood of Chicago. I own the vacant…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 21, 2017
Randall Ortiz answered:
You can check out this website for ITIN loan requirements
0 votes 32 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 19, 2017
Frank S. answered:
Hello MVV, you may consider 5% down LMPI but not without impounds. There are options if you want to discuss them.

The traditional loan programs are 3% down conventional from a minimum 620 fico score. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 10, 2017
Elbert Dockery answered:
Tue Nov 7, 2017
Frank S. answered:
Hello Ginger, you may consider FHA refinance from a minimum 500 fico score. Check out the web reference link below and provide some documentation to get rate and term quotes...
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Oct 28, 2017
H_donna19 answered:
Have house under roof but need to finish the inside and outside. How do I do that
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 18, 2017
Frank S. answered:
Hello Sarah, yes sure no problem as long as your BK is two years from the discharge date. You would need a minimum 580 fico score for a cash out FHA refinance so you are good. Check the web reference below... ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Oct 7, 2017
Tim Friese asked:
I'm having trouble getting financing lined up for my purchase. I'm looking for a 95% LTV loan on a $524k Logan Square 2-flat, and I own a first property that is cash flow positive. Conventional…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 26, 2017
Angela Olson asked:
Having a problem. I was under the impression that when I went to refinance my condo, that my deeded parking spot would also be a part of the refi since it was on the original loan. It was…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 23, 2017
Wesos16x asked:
I already contacted the VA and they stated that I can have up to four homes with the VA Home Loan at the same time, it just depends on the lender.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 5, 2017
Jessica Bateman answered:
A company many of my clients have used is The Lenders Network, they have lenders that can work with difficult situations like high debt-to-income ratios or low credit score. See if they can help you find a lender that can help.

Good Luck!
... more
1 vote 7 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 31, 2017
Captainschlem asked:
I'm looking for a lender that does non Fannie/Freddie loans for a first time home purchase in IL. I have two different jobs (one self employed, one 1099 independent contractor). I have…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 28, 2017
Kropflipeter25 asked:
Sun Jul 16, 2017
Bdfx9 asked:
I'd like to refinance my 2-flat in Lincoln Square and roll in the balance of my HELOC to the new mortgage. The problem is the the loan would be for ~$615K which is above the conforming…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice