Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Avalon Park : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Tue Oct 6, 2015
John Meyers answered:
You need an agent that will go above and beyond the norm, especially if you are interested in buying or selling an investment property. -- With investment rental properties, the biggest hurdle that most agents don't know who to get over is getting financing approved. -- In addition, the agent needs to warm up the to tenants especially if the agent represents the seller. -- Showing multi-unit buildings is a real challenge so providing the tenants with little tokens of appreciate go a long way. -- I even purchased a car was gift certificate for a difficult renter once and he became my best friend during that deal. :-) ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 16, 2013
JIM Michaels answered:
email me at and I will send you what I have on that one
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice