Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Greenbrier West : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 6
Sun May 25, 2014
Yvonne Hagaman answered:
Robert, what exactly did you want to know about this property, If I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me at any time.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Yvonne Hagaman
Rose & Womble Realty Co.
Direct: (757) 309-1647
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Dec 4, 2012
Jo Anne Gallant answered:
Hi -

I am both a Realtor and a Licensed Appraiser in Chesapeake, VA.

You can actually enter a property address into FEMA Map Service to see the flood map for a property.

The website is

You will see a "Product Search by..." box.

1. Make sure it says "Flood Maps" under the drop down menu next to "Select a Product".
2. Enter the address of the property.
3. Click the magnifying glass icon next to the Map Search Results.

If you click "Make FIRMette" you can save the map as as PDF or image as well.

There are also links on the website that describe how to do locate your flood map. They have a live chat feature as well.

Hope this helps!

Jo Anne Gallant
Realtor / Appraiser
Cell: (757) 995-6209

Exit Realty Specialists
Chesapeake, VA
... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 15, 2012
Cheri Bass-Wozniak answered:
Hi Huatulco01. Give me a call. I live in Great Bridge and know Greenbrier well. 757) 754-3400. Good luck to you!
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 2, 2012
KK German answered:
Flood risk really comes down to a flood survey and all details about the house. If you are checking out 924 Costa Avenue in Chesapeake for sale, the agent remarks say that flood insurance is, indeed, required. If you would like more information about this home, please feel free to contact me at
Best, KK German, Wainwright Real Estate
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 13, 2008
Frank Biganski answered:
Normally, one can use the Department of Professional Regulation website to lookup any association, which is what I do as a Realtor. But when I searched for this association, I didn't receive an address or a phone number, and the URL didn't work either. See DPOR website:

Try calling ir emailing the DPOR and ask them for the mailing address or phone number they might have on file. (804) 367-8583 or

Wish I could've been of more help.

Frank Biganski, Realtor ABR
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice