Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in Cherry Hill : Real Estate Advice

  • All173
  • Local Info20
  • Home Buying51
  • Home Selling13
  • Market Conditions7

Activity 3
Sat Apr 29, 2017
Robert Greenblatt answered:
Hi Akazlak2,
Depending on the type of work which needs to be completed for a particular project, building Permits may be required, and consequently will require a licensed contractor. You can certainly manage the project and fire the contractors directly.
Best of luck!
- Robert Greenblatt
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Nov 4, 2016
Nicky Faucett answered:
Sounds like you may want to consult a structural engineer for that issue ...
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed May 28, 2014
Nicky Faucett answered:
Search Advice
Investment Properties in Cherry Hill Zip Codes