Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Chepachet : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Sat Jan 28, 2012
Scott Burch answered:
When closing the sale of a new home, the developer must provide a Certificate of Occupancy. The document certifies that the home is in compliance with local health and building codes. Buyers may cancel the sales contract if the developer cannot provide this certification. I believe since the builder needs to supply , builder should pay. Love to help. Please contact me at 401-&22-HOME (4663) or at ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Chepachet Zip Codes