Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Chatsworth : Real Estate Advice

  • All40
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying11
  • Home Selling6
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 7
Sun Jan 22, 2017
Scott Mulkey asked:
Tue Jan 17, 2017
Maricris A answered:

To post your home for sale by owner on Trulia, click the link below and select “Submit listings for sale.”

You will be redirected to our partner site, Zillow. Once you’re on Zillow’s posting page, please make sure to select “For Sale by Owner” under the address field. Once you activate your listing on Zillow, it will appear on Trulia within 24 hours.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jul 7, 2012
Joe Folsom answered:
You really should speak with an Attorney. Issues such as the following would need to be addressed:
* Was there a "Life Estate" document drafted stating you may live in the home (which would superseed the title and allow you to stay there until your passing)?
* Has title been legally passed to the three of you (are you on the Deed)?
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Shanna Rogers answered:
Hi Nyoke,

You should contact an attorney to find out your rights. Are you living in the property? Did your grandmother have a Will? What 'rights' are you concerned about?

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 4, 2012
Guy Gimenez answered:

please email me details on the home (price, beds, baths, square footage, year built, photos (if available). I have a network of investors who can pay cash or buy on terms at your preference.


Guy E. Gimenez
Broker / Owner / Investor
The PowerHouse Group
CMG Group, LLC
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Nov 16, 2008
Bill Eckler answered:

You are correct in questioning this but as others have said, this needs to be referred to an attorney for their review.

Good luck
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Selling in Chatsworth Zip Codes