Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Charlotte County : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Fri Aug 11, 2017
Chris Grant asked:
Thu Aug 3, 2017
Kelsey Goetz asked:
I recently purchased a home and would like to remove the pictures from the listing.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 8, 2010
Alyson Byrne answered:
Hi Bronwyn,
Did you find the information you were looking for? You can contact Charlotte County Building Construction Services and depending on the age of your home, they should have a record of who the specific roofing contractor was that your builder used on your home. This information must be filed with the building department when a permit application is submitted.
Good Luck!
Alyson , Maronda Homes
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 1, 2009
CCC answered:
Hi, this is a Real Estate related website.
Contact your / an immigration lawyer.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 22, 2009
Melody Wheat answered:
In a normal short sale, it would be appx 24 months to reestablish your credit. In a foreclosure it is typically 5-7 years.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 14, 2009
Jason Stevens answered:
Deloris - I too am confused at what it is you are asking? If you are active you are active. You can only work for 1 broker. Whether that's fulltime or part time that's your decision. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
How To... in Popular Cities in Charlotte County