Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Crime & Safety in Charles Town : Real Estate Advice

  • All29
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Ron Rovtar answered:
Hi Captain186: If you are worried about child molesters in a particular neighborhood you should contact the police for information under Megan's Law. It is my understanding that different states handle this differently, but you should be able to get basic information about known sex offenders in the area. For more information about Megan's Law, check out the link below.

Ron Rovtar
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Crime & Safety in Charles Town Zip Codes