Low credit score mortgages are available in AZ, But these loans require higher down payments and interest rates. If you instead spend the next 4 to 6 months working on increasing your credit scores, you will likely be surprised how quickly your scores will increase!
7 Ways To Increase Your Credit Scores Quickly:
1. Pay down Revolving balances to 50% of credit lines.
2. Pay off small collections and request paid in full letters.
3. Pay off Collections & Judgements after negotiating reduced.
payoffs, &/or letters stating accounts will be removed from bureaus.
4. Build 3 Positive accounts by running small balances and paying
at least the minimum monthly payments on each card every month.
5. If you don't have 3 opened accounts, try to open, use & pay a
couple of retail store accounts &/or secured credit cards.
6. Don't run additional credit Inquiries until you are ready to apply
for your mortgage as each inquiry reduces your credit scores.
7. Then contact Steve Bernstein at www.azcentralmortgage.com