Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in Chambersburg : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Mon Dec 30, 2013
Sam Colt answered:
I went to a broker and he gave me a masked report and refereed me to a local credit repair company, they helped with my bankruptcy and made sure all my accounts were updated. Then it was establishing a good payment history, they showed me the right banks to go to and how to obtain more credit. 609-479-2446 ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice