Central City/ Liberty Wells : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dhing Ernst, Real Estate Pro in Murray, UT
Dhing Ernst answered:
can i buy a home .i just went bank rupt a over a year ago .and i have a steady job been working there for 18 years why cant i buy a home even if i pa
Do you have money to put a down payment? Because if you do like ....$10,000 you can do Rent to own for 3 or 5 years while fixing your credit records.Give me a call (801)641-4123 a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 11, 2014 Home Buying in Central City/ Liberty Wells
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Utah > Salt Lake County > Salt Lake City > Central City/ Liberty Wells
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer