How To... in Centennial : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ethan Besser, Real Estate Pro in Englewood, CO
Ethan Besser answered:
Can someone recommend a website with a database for general costs for adjustments for CMA's?
Realtors have the best tools to do this. I would recommend using RPR.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 26, 2013 How To... in 80111
James Gordon…, Real Estate Pro in Hamilton, OH
James Gordon ABR SFR SRS answered:
Have anyone had a experience with clients who is in foreclosure, we as the realtor try to help them with the short sale, but they?
Rebekah not a problem in Ohio as we are a deficiency judgement state and the lender can still come after them after forclosure. I know of a couple of people that have had that experienc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 30, 2010 How To... in Centennial
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Colorado > Arapahoe County > Centennial > How To... in Centennial
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer