Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in Cedar Hills : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 1
Sat Apr 2, 2011
Douglas Dickie answered:
There is an Apartment Complex in Riverside that does HUD and the Place just totally Rehabbed ..............Call 904 469-1710 and get the Information as the last time I checked there was only Two Apartment Left


D & B Consulting
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice