Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Cathedral City : Real Estate Advice

  • All108
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying32
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions8

Activity 85
Thu Feb 23, 2017
Rich Reed answered:
Hi, Rick. Agents typically work for a broker and your purchase agreement, and other agreements, are actually with the broker not the agent. When you are represented by an agent/broker a legal "Agency" is created. Some possible reasons to seek termination of Agency could be due to the broker's/agent's professional abilities or conduct. Examples could include misrepresentations or failure to disclose, lack of knowledge with an area or type of property, being non-responsive to the client by failing to be timely or return calls, disclosures of conflicts of interest, self-dealing or negotiating skills. Before you hire a new agent, you should be certain that any Agency you have with your old broker is properly terminated and you should advise your new agent of the previous purchase agreement.
Talk with your agent and your broker.
I am a real estate broker qualified to advise you on California real estate matters, not the law. If you desire legal advice, consult with an attorney.
Best of luck to you!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 7, 2017
Steve.maillet answered:
If Im100% disabled through the military can I live in a 55 plus community before I'm 55?
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 7, 2016
Ji6060 answered:
Can two sisters live in a 55+ community one is 53 and the other 60. ? The 53 year old is the financial provider .an the one purchasing the home. . Please help
0 votes 22 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 28, 2016
Walter 'Skip' Kersten answered:
Hi Nicole,
It will be important to know if you and your MIL are on title or just yourself. In addition, if it is both of you, how is title held (i.e. joint tenants, community property). Title maybe able to help you understand your options. If not, you may need to hire an attorney. Sorry about your MIL.
Best of luck,
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 8, 2016
Toby2175 asked:
Considering the high and shoulder seasons and the events occurring in the area, am I underestimating using 50%? Banks use the 70% figure but I think that is probably high for PS. This…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon May 2, 2016
Paul Barrows answered:
If you're looking for a beautiful luxury home in LaQuinta please go to our website at 77270 Loma Vista. Great luxury then feel free to give me a call at 949-290-5757 and I'm Paul Barrows and I work for Keller Williams Realty ... more
0 votes 17 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 31, 2016
Bigcoco95 asked:
Can I use this to buy a va home
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 31, 2016
Bigcoco95 asked:
Tell me about FHA203
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 31, 2016
Bigcoco95 asked:
Can I use the FHA 203 loan on a VA loan
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 31, 2016
Bigcoco95 asked:
I would like to use the fa 203 loan on a VA loan
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 17, 2015
Sdscorp96 answered:
Mon Jul 13, 2015
Suomilaoha asked:
At the same time you sent a e mail asking are we selling or buying ????? No mention about the review of Robert Mosura ...........we are Eric and Naomi at
....please advise
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed May 20, 2015
Bri_jms answered:
Don't know about Yucca Valley, but from my looking in Desert Hot Springs, I found most properties do not have any rights to have a well on your property, Very very few do, and its usually the spa resorts and a few Homes on Monterey
Don't know about the water cost, but I think with the currant situation with water in this state, everyones rates are going to skyrocket
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5
Search Advice
Cathedral City Zip Codes