Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Castroville : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Mon Aug 29, 2016
You can just use any lender and apply for the loan. Unfortunately, most short sales never close as the lender does not approve it.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jun 30, 2014
Stephen Tucker answered:
13526 Agua Dulce ,#179, Castroville 95012 this one is $699
13527 Agua Dulce ,#155, Castroville 95012 this one is $1,095

Space rent varies.

Feel free to call me if I can assist you in any way.

... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Sep 29, 2012
John Arendsen answered:
If this is a Manufactured Home Community you really should start with the park manager. You will have to fill out an application and be approved by them before you even make an offer on a manufactured home in a rent/lease park/community. But you should also make sure you have the home inspected by an experiened manufactured home inspector and not just any home inspector.

Make sure the home is level and that the pier and pad assemblies are in good shape. Also make sure the vapor barrier and insulation are in tact and not ripped or lying on the ground. Also make sure the home has an approved set of Earthquake Resistant Bracing under it as that area could be in a Zone 4 seismic area.

Feel free to contact us should have any more questions: 760 815-6877. Or log onto any of our very user friendly websites:
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Juliette Ferguson answered:
I recommend asking a CPA - Certified Public Accountant. I know a CPA who is also a R.E. Broker who you can ask.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Juliette Ferguson asked:
I know the cities they come from typically and have marketed directly to homes - I market directly to owners of the condomininium complex on a regular basis - I have videos on youtube etc…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 16, 2009
Dominick Dina answered:

Everything depends on your ability to carry the mortgage. We are not allowed to give legal avice.

Please call Mr. Chris Weber, a very well-known real estate attorney here in San Antonio, at (210) 477-1993.

Best wishes,

Dominick Dina, Broker/Owner
Christian Realty San Antonio
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Castroville Zip Codes