Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

80108 : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Mon Nov 6, 2017
Matt Brunell asked:
Tue Feb 17, 2015
Atmalloy asked:
Sat Nov 16, 2013
Robert McGuire answered:

Good question. I have stayed away from them so as not to get distracted from my real goals and purpose. But the good answer below may make me rethink it especially if I happen to have a lull in business this winter.

Robert McGuire ASR
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 12, 2013
Audrey Will answered:
If "the place" you rent from is an apartment complex, I would suggest calling The Better Business Bureau and filing a complaint. This seems odd for a company to lose rent checks.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice