Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Capitol View Manor : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 4
Wed Sep 2, 2015
Charmainedavis77 asked:
The home I'm considering is 20k higher than other homes, will my property value rise? With the development of the beltline is this likely to change?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 2, 2012
Lee Taylor answered:
I agree with Andrew and Sherrie's recommendation to hire Dustin Drabot with KW - he's one of the few Realtors who truly specialize in East Point.

I wrote an article called "What happened to East Point" in October 2008 and it is in the web reference.

I think that that you thinking in far too general terms and so do most of the folks who repsonded to this Q&A.

Hire the right Realtor and if East Point is IT for you, then you can get more immediate and relevant data that supports an informed decision about an East Point house, if you hire Dustin or another Realtor as good as him...good luck finding one as good as him for EP...
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 30, 2012
Edith Karoline Jasser answered:
Why do you need to know, I am just wondering...... seems like a question for which you must have a very good reason to ask for in this public venue.... I am just curious....
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- or Check out my website at htttp://
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon May 9, 2011
Steve Wohl answered:
Crbappold, you can check the public records with the recorder of deeds (aka County Recorder) and the Tax Commissioner's offices in your County. Some of this information may be available online from your County Tax Commissioner. You can use the link below for Fulton County. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice