Rentals in Capitol Hill : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Karen Langsam, Renter in Washington, DC
Karen Langsam answered:
Can an agent help me find a Capitol Hill row house to rent?
I am moving to DC July. Are you willing to share a much bigger apt (row house fine.) I am willing to pay up to $2000 for my share. If you are interested email me at aaronlang2016@gma ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 26, 2016 Rentals in Capitol Hill
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer