Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Capitol Hill : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Sun Aug 10, 2014
Buzzmaniam4u asked:
I moved from Denver where I owned a condo, and sold, to move to Greeley to care for my parents. My mother has late stage Alzheimer's and have to sell the house and move. I am on disability,…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Mary Reeder answered:
Hello Jennifer,
The property is in a complex named Rivera Park Condos. It is very close to the downtown Denver Area. The particular property you asked about has been sold. If you are interested in looking further in that area, I would be pleased to be of assistance to you.
Mary Reeder, CRS
Quality Metro Properties
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 30, 2013
Stim Kennedy answered:
It depends on what the Landlord will and will not permit in the lease agreement. Ash whether pets
are permitted and what are not. Then carefully read the lease agreement to be sure that you know
what animals you may and may not have on the premises.

If pets are allowed, find out what animals are permitted and if there is an up-charge and/or cleanup
charge when you leave.

Stim Kennedy
Broker, CRS, ABr, NCE, SEC
stimson KENNEDY Realtors
Cell: 303 478-9494
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jun 29, 2013
annissalujan1 asked:
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat May 11, 2013
Ed Hickok answered:
I do not find it in the Denver MLS. There is an apartment building at that address, but no #9F is listed. If may be a for-rent-by-owner (a sublet).

If you need help searching, click on the picture of my face and contact me.

... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Sep 9, 2012
Suz A answered:
Interesting question.

There might be a potential problem. You should communicate with the HOA regarding steps to be taken, and if it is permitted.

I think you mean can the electric stove be switched out for a gas range. If you can run a gas line to the range, it should be a simple matter from there.

A permit would have to be obtained from the city, and that is something an HOA would want to review if common walls or floors would be disturbed. The potential problem: The HOA may site an insurance question. You might recall that gas has been in the headlines in recent years and that could mean the insurer will make it a more expensive proposition. Call or write the HOA management firm as a start. I would be interested in hearing a followup.

Another consideration: It can be an expensive proposition to run a line to the kitchen. You can get a quote from a licensed plumber.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice