Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

For Rent in Canyon Gate : Real Estate Advice

  • All30
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Rosie and Curt Harsch answered:
One of you must be a young 55. And, if you have young adult children on a permanent basis, they need to be 19, grandkids can visit and stay for 60 days at a time.

There are some nice rentals with amenities like Sun City in the Summerlin area.

Hope this helps,

Rosie and Curt Harsch
Realty Executives Internaional
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice