Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Schools in Canyon Country : Real Estate Advice

  • All69
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying22
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Sat Feb 1, 2014
Marianne Leopold answered:
Yes, you pay a monthly fee for the lot space for mobil homes. The fee is around $1000. The lowest one I have seen was about $750 and the highest one $1150 per month. It's a lot of money.
Furthermore you will have to pay for the mobil home. You can borrow money to pay for a part of it but it is complicated to get a loan. You will need to find a lender who will and can do these loans and you will need a good downpayment.
It is not a normal mortgage loan you will get as a mobil home is considered personal property.
M Leopold
Realtor/Broker associate.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Robert Soto answered:
Sierra madre is technically under Pasadena Undified Schools; if looking for a rental, please look here until my Trulia add is fully functional:
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Schools in Canyon Country Zip Codes