Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in Cantonment : Real Estate Advice

  • All37
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 4
Fri Aug 29, 2014
My NC Homes Team answered:
Legally yes, but realistically as your befitting from the fence being put up incorrectly you should be doing this. Remember unless you have an encroachment agreement between the two of you, he could demand you relocate the fence along the property line. Seems like cutting the grass for them would be a better arrangement. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 30, 2013
Randy_gd asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 7, 2010
Go to your county's clerk of courts website and do a official records search of the owner's name ( that you can find on the county's appraiser/assessor's website). If there's a lis pendens filed that mean the foreclosure process has begun. Also if the site lets you view judgement of foreclosure docs ( some don't), you can find the date for the foreclosure auction there.

Good Luck

Elena Ollick
Amerivest Realty
Faith Home Loans
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
In My Neighborhood in Cantonment Zip Codes