Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Camden : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon Apr 11, 2016
A.lisi asked:
Wed Jun 11, 2014
Jeff Hoover answered:
Most times an assessment fee is a fee paid to your community maintenance corporation. If you are moving into new construction, you will pay a one time fee into the maintenance reserve that will be released to the maintenance corporation when the community is turned over. From there the maintenance corporation will do yearly assessments to pay for maintenance of the community. Depending on the municipality you may have to pay assessments to the township or town you are moving into also. Most of these fees are paid yearly however depending on your community expenses these can be monthly also. If you want you can send me the home and I can research the fee for you.


Jeff Hoover
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice