Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Calumet Heights : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Sat Dec 29, 2012
Bill J Deligiannis answered:
Pictures do not exist of the interior of this home. Work with a Realtor who will be able to assist you in finding a home that meets your needs. Many exist.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 24, 2012
Bill J Deligiannis answered:
Work with a Realtor directly to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 30, 2012
JIM Michaels answered:
email me at and I will obtain that information for you
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 24, 2012
Jose Hernandez answered:
Consult with a real estate attorney to begin with. Technically it's still their house and if you do not pay your rent the landlord has every right to start the eviction process against you. Only because someone is being foreclosed does not mean you do not have to pay your rent, maybe they're going through this because the last tenant stop paying their rent.

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice