Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Callahan : Real Estate Advice

  • All20
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon May 11, 2015
Wed Aug 4, 2010
Janet Davis answered:
It is call a 203K loan in which you would include the repairs. Since you already purchased the house I am not sure you could change it. You can go to HUD gov website and it a list of approved lenders for 203K loan. The link is . Just type in Jacksonville and it will bring up a list. Hope this helps. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Buying in Callahan Zip Codes