Foreclosure in Calaveras County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tyeshaolga, Home Buyer in Valley Springs, CA
Tyeshaolga answered:
how do I know if my house is in foreclosure?
Go to the county's website ( County where your house belongs ) then go to Public trustee's site, then go to foreclosure property search, then type your prop info, it will pop up all inf ... more
2 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 18, 2015 Foreclosure in Valley Springs
Ernie Behrle, Real Estate Pro in Raleigh, NC
Ernie Behrle answered:
i would like to see this property today 408 4821808
You should of seen the pictures and contact information of at least 3 agents in your area who could of shown it to you, one of whom is typically the actual listing agent. They would of ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 11, 2014 Foreclosure in Bear Valley
Ron Thomas, Real Estate Pro in Fresno, CA
Ron Thomas answered:
Cal Vet repo home, will they pay for inspections or is it "as is" for a buyer
Cal Vet did not reposess the house.
Cal Vet does not own the house.
The LOAN was granted by some Lender; who Foreclosed on the house.
The house does not ha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 19, 2012 Foreclosure in San Andreas
Rich Homer, Real Estate Pro in NAPLES, FL
Rich Homer answered:
how can u verify the written offer was actually submitted to the property owner and if counter was not signed or reduced from original list $$?
Sounds like you are trusting your Realtor. Maybe looking for new local Buyers Broker is a good idea, try here.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 7, 2012 Foreclosure in Wallace
John Arendsen, Real Estate Pro in Leucadia, CA
John Arendsen answered:
Our vacation home being sold at trustees sale. How long do we have to vacate? How will they give notice to us since we dont live there full time?
My answer keeps on getting deleted unless I post another answer.
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 3, 2011 Foreclosure in Arnold
ROX Schilling, Real Estate Pro in Copperopolis, CA
ROX Schilling answered:
How can I find out if my current loan is a "Non-Recourse" or a "Recourse" loan?
My gut feeling is they are so overloaded they do not have the man power to pursue those types of issues, but of course I can not guarantee you that. It is my own personal opinion. I d ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 23, 2011 Foreclosure in 95228
Randall Sand…, Real Estate Pro in Charleston, SC
Randall Sandin answered:
I can't have my interest rate adjusted unless i'm in arrears with my mortgage payments - is this true?
Hi Cat - yes, the system is completely messed up right now when you are rewarded for missing payments...even thought your credit is messed up but you get to keep yoru house. In regards ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 11, 2008 Foreclosure in Valley Springs
K. Flaigg, Other/Just Looking in 95765
K. Flaigg answered:
Here's the scenerio, a 1300 sf,3/2ba, built in 1979, in need of a complete facelift inside and outside, I
Your question has many points to it that may or may not effect the value of the property. What price the bank will accept is erroneous to the VALUE of the property. And vise a versa. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 22, 2008 Foreclosure in Valley Springs
David Oaxaca,  in 79936
David Oaxaca answered:
First, do a market analysis to see how that property compares with similar properties in that area. Second, take a look at the condition of the home. Ask yourself, "will it need exten ... more
3 votes Share Flag Tue May 13, 2008 Foreclosure in 95252
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Calaveras County > Foreclosure in Calaveras County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer