Home Selling in Calabasas : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Fred, Both Buyer and Seller in 90066
Fred answered:
I am being approached with an AITD purchase of my home. Can anyone recommend an attorney to help me with this. I live in Los Angeles. Thanks.
I have searched all over the internet for actual cases of foreclosure by a lender whose note was enclosed in an AITD. What happens in practice? Not theory, but actual cases?

I am w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 24, 2016 Home Selling in 91302
Vl850, Home Buyer in Calabasas, CA
Vl850 answered:
Are home sales records public information?
I misplaced my settlement statement from the sale of my home. Can I get this anywhere?
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 13, 2016 Home Selling in Calabasas
Caleb Hart, Renter in Orem, UT
Caleb Hart answered:
Do you need a land survey if you are going to sell vacant land?
The best thing to do with this question is ask two people. One, the real estate agent and ask for advice. Also, ask the surveyor if he has any experience dealing with vacant land and sa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 7, 2015 Home Selling in Calabasas
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Calabasas > Home Selling in Calabasas
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer